Employee Online Vehicle Registration Procedures
HOW TO REGISTER FOR AN EMPLOYEE PARKING PERMIT ONLINE
- Go to the EKU web page, and login to EKU Direct.
- Click on "Vehicle Registration".
- Select one of the payment options and check the box below. Click on “Save/Submit”.
- Select the correct permit type from the drop down menu. Click “Continue”.
- After purchasing a permit for your primary vehicle you may go to Parking Home (found at the top left of each page). Click on “Register Additional Vehicle”. Select or add the additional vehicle. Click on “Purchase Permit”. Follow this procedure for each additional vehicle you wish to register. To purchase a Motorcycle permit click on Parking Home (found at the top left of each page.) Click on “Purchase Permit”. Select the correct motorcycle from the registered vehicles list and click “Purchase Permit”. If your motorcycle is not on the registered list scroll down and click “Add A Vehicle”. Fill in all the vehicle information. License plate numbers and/or letters need no spaces. Select the correct vehicle by clicking on the checkbox to the left of the vehicle descriptions. Then click “Purchase Permit”.
- If your license plate has changed scroll down and click “Add A Vehicle”. Fill in all the vehicle information. If you need to register a different vehicle scroll down and click “Add A Vehicle”. Fill in all the vehicle information.
- The confirmation page of your parking permit purchase is not a temporary permit or a receipt of payment.
If you have a change of vehicle and/or license plate number after you have registered for your permit, please contact Parking & Transportation at (859) 622-PARK or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org (please include your EKU ID number).