Student Online Vehicle Registration Procedures
Everyone parking on the EKU campus must have a parking permit. Parking permits cost $100 and are valid for the Academic Year. The fee is charged to your student account and may be paid at Student Accounting Services, Room 210 in the Whitlock Building.
- Commuting students receive a Brown Zone C permit and must park in the Zone C lots.
- Residence Hall students receive a Blue Zone R permit and must park in the Zone R lots.
- Residence Hall students receive a Green Zone Z permit and must park in the Zone Z lots, Park and Ride.
- The residential permit students will receive is dependent upon the date of registration.
Frequently asked questions regarding student parking are listed and answered here.
To obtain your parking permit:
- Log onto EKU Direct
- On the main menu, click on the “Vehicle Registration” option.
- Select the correct permit type from the drop-down menu and click "Continue".
- Select your primary vehicle from the “Registered Vehicles” list and click “Purchase Permit”.
- If your vehicle is not listed, scroll down to “Add a Vehicle”. Enter your vehicle information and click on “Add Vehicle”. The next screen will now have the “Select a Vehicle”. Click on your vehicle and click on “Purchase Permit”. Click “OK”. Please verify that all vehicle information is correct.
- The confirmation page will verify that you have purchased a permit. However, this confirmation page is NOT a parking permit and should not be displayed in your vehicle.
Commuter Permits must be picked up in the Parking Office. If you are living in a Residence Hall and register your vehicle by August 8, 2017, your permit will be at your Residence Hall on Move-In Day. If you do not register by August 8, 2017, you will need to pick up your permit in the Parking Office.
You will receive the Campus Parking Map & Vehicle Parking Regulations when you receive your permit. We also have an interactive parking map available online that includes Big E Transport schedules and routes.
Have questions or concerns not answered in our FAQ? Contact the Parking Office: 859-622-PARK (7275).