Citations and Penalties
A. The following monetary penalties are levied for the specific violations listed below:
All tickets must be paid at Student Accounting Services, SSB room 210.
- No permit displayed $ 25.00*
- Parked out of zone $ 25.00*
- Parked in roadway $ 75.00*
- Parked in a handicapped space $100.00*
- Parked on a sidewalk or grass $ 35.00*
- Parked in a reserved space $ 100.00*
- Improper parking $ 25.00*
- Failure to properly affix permit $ 15.00*
- Meter violation $ 25.00*
- Warning Only (no payment necessary)
- Use of a stolen permit $100.00*
- Fraudulent use of permit $100.00*
- Parked in fire lane/Safety Hazzard $ 100.00*
- Permit Expired $25.00*
- Permit not valid with vehicle $25.00*
- No Receipt-Pay Lot $25.00*
- Receipt Expired - Pay Lot $25.00*
*Tow or Boot charge is additional if incurred.
B. University employees and students with outstanding parking fines may not be eligible to register or receive subsequent parking permits until the delinquent fines are paid.
C. University employees and students who receive five or more citations in an academic year may be subject to University sanctions.
D. Visitors or guests are expected to conform to University parking regulations to avoid citations and the possibility of being towed.