Citations and Penalties
All tickets can be paid on your parking portal (http://ekuparking.t2hosted.com/) for the first 15 days. After 15 days they will be transferred to the Student Accounting office, located in Whitlock room 210.
The following monetary penalties are levied for the specific violations listed below:
- Non-Registration of Vehicle: $25.00*
- Parked out of zone: $25.00*
- Registration Violations: $25.00*
- Parked on grass or sidewalks: $35.00*
- Parked in violation of safety regulation: $75.00*
- Parked in reserved space: $100.00*
- Parked in fire lane: $100.00*
- Parked in handicap space: $100.00*
- Improper Parking: $25.00*
- Visitor/loading reserved space: $25.00*
- Failure to Pay: $25.00*
- Warning Only (no payment necessary)
*Tow or Boot charge is additional if incurred.
University employees and students with outstanding parking fines may not be eligible to register or receive subsequent parking permits until the delinquent fines are paid.
University employees and students who receive five or more citations in an academic year may be subject to University sanctions.
Visitors or guests are expected to conform to University parking regulations to avoid citations and the possibility of being towed.