Employee Online Vehicle Registration Procedures
HOW TO REGISTER FOR AN EMPLOYEE PARKING PERMIT ONLINE
- Go to the NuPark portal and login using your EKU credentials.
- From the NuPark homepage, click “EKU email” and login with your EKU student email and password.
- Click the “Buy Permit” tab.
- Follow registration steps 1-6 to enter your vehicle and license plate information for your registration. Step 5 is where you choose between payroll deduction or pay in full.
- Enter your full license plate information with no dashes or spaces, including any vertically listed letters or numbers on a specialty plate. This information should be exactly as it appears on your plate.
- For EKU and veteran plate discounts, please upload required documentation.
- Your balance due will either be payroll deduction or pay in full.
- Your license plate is now the only EKU parking permit you will need! Please observe all parking zones and regulations.
If you have a change of vehicle and/or license plate number after you have registered for your permit, please update your vehicle information on your NuPark account.