Student Online Vehicle Registration Procedures
Everyone parking on the EKU campus must have a parking permit. Parking permits cost $140 and are valid for the Academic Year. The fee is charged to your student account.
- Commuting students receive a Brown Zone C permit and must park in the Zone C lots.
- Residence Hall students receive a Blue Zone R permit and must park in the Zone R lots.
- Freshman Residence Hall students receive a Green Zone Z permit and must park in the Zone Z lots, Park and Ride.
- The residential permit students will receive is dependent upon the date of registration.
To obtain your parking permit:
- Log onto parking portal or through the Vehicle Registration link in the Main Menu of EKU Direct.
- From the NuPark homepage, click “EKU email” and login with your EKU student email and password.
- Click the “Buy Permit” tab.
- Follow the registration steps 1-6 to enter your vehicle and license plate information for your registration.
- Enter your full license plate information with no dashes or spaces, including any vertically listed letters or numbers on a specialty plate. This information should be exactly as it appears on your plate.
For EKU and veteran plate discounts, please upload required documentation. Your balance due will bill automatically to your student account. Your license plate is now the only EKU parking permit you will need! Please observe all parking zones and regulations.
We also have a parking map available online that includes Big E Transport schedules and routes.
Frequently asked questions regarding student parking are listed and answered here.
Have questions or concerns not answered in our FAQ? Contact the Parking Office: 859-622-PARK (7275).